Dr. Sanket Shrivastava
- MDS (ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY)
• “External Manifestations Of Gardner Syndrome As The Presenting Clinical Entity”- in British Medical Journal (ISSN 1757-790)
• “Aggressive Myxoma in a Pediatric Patient- A Case Report” International Journal of Research In Dentistry. (ISSN 2249-488x)
• “Infantile Capillary HemangiomaTreated With Surgical Excission And Sclerothetapy- A Case Report” in National Journal of Medical & Dental Research Volume 1 (ISSN 2320-0367)
• “Epidemiology Microbiology & Antibiotic Sensitivity of Odontogenic Space Infections in Central India” in Journal of Maxillofacial & Oral Surgery (ISSN 0972-82790
• Presented a scientific paper on “Transmasseteric Approach To Condylar Fracture Via Miniretromandibular Access” in 31st MP State IDA conference Indore, Nov 2011 and was awarded 2 nd prize for the same.
• Presented a scientific paper on “Gun Shot Injury- A Case Report” in 15th Mid Term Conference and 2nd PG Convention at Kanyakumari, June 2011.
• Presented a scientific paper on “Gardner’s Syndrome – A Case Report” in 14th Mid Term Conference and 1st PG Convention of AOMSI at Mumbai, June 2010.
• Presented a scientific paper on “Evaluation of 2 mm Titanium locking Plate in The management of Mandibular Fracture” during 1st Annual Conference of M.P.C.G. State Chapter of AOMSI at Indore, Aug 2011.
• Presented a scientific poster on “Endoscopic Approache for Management of Condylar Fracture” at 34th Annual Conference of AOMSI & 1st Joint Meeting with BAOMS at Cochin, Nov 2009.